I was updating my blogroll and noted several sites I visit regularly have listed the upcoming Unity in Humanity online Zoom conference scheduled for Saturday 22 October 2022. If you click on the image above, it will take you to the Zoom meeting page. There is also a link to the Facebook page.
I haven’t been on Facebook for a long time – have read too many horror stories that Facebook tracks you even when you are not on their site. Besides, the algorithm is designed specifically to get you to click on just one more link. Carol is very active on Facebook. It’s a great way to keep in touch with family and friends.
Although it is easily accessible from the sidebar, many folks visit my blog on their smartphone or tablet. I wanted to bring attention to the updated blogroll here in the body of this post as well. These sites are also included in my RSS feeds, both here on the sidebar as well as in my personal WordPress feed reader.
I hope you find some gems in this list. I especially like Grammerye. The writer shares wonderful thought-provoking questions on scriptures that help me in my studies of the gospel. (Note: Jana Riess is not in any way associated with the Remnant Movement. I just happen to like her content).
- Pure Mormonism – Rock Waterman – We Ought to Obey God Rather Than Men
- To The Remnant – Adrian Larsen – Come to the Knowledge of Their Redeemer
- Seeking Further – Vaughn Hughes – Seeking Further Light and Knowledge
- Flunking Sainthood – Jana Riess – How Millennials Are Changing the LDS Church
- Grammerye – Using the Scriptures to Come unto the Living Christ
- Denver Snuffer – Author of The Second Comforter, Passing the Heavenly Gift
- Anonymous Bishop – Writes as a bishop in the LDS Church
- Bare Record of Truth – Receive Truth, let it come from what Source it may
- Say To Them – Links to posts – Powered by the WP-Drudge WordPress Theme
- Becoming One – That all Followers and Believers may be United as one
- Doctrinal Essays – Writing on the Principles of Ascension
- Book of Mormon Perspectives – Between the Lines of the Most Correct Book
- Latter-day Lamanite – Jacob shall Flourish in the Wilderness
- The Things of God – Careful and Ponderous and Solemn Thoughts
- Joseph Smith Translation – The Religions of the World are like Piglet
- Irreverent Disciple – And now a few words from John the not-so-beloved
- Scripture Sermon – Make us Wise Unto Salvation
- The North Star Chronicle – Keeping the Guide Star in View
- Zionsacommin – We Live in Exciting and Tumultuous Times
- The Veil Worker – A Veil Worker as Much as any Mormon
- A Witness for Christ – I Love Receiving More Light and Knowledge
- I Glory in my Jesus – This Blog isn’t to Convince you to Believe as we do
(Am happy to add a link to your blog if you think it fits my readership)